Fresh tomatoes in slices do the same as tomato sauce, but go much faster. Since the bacon was added before frying, I would not use the most expensive type. Plain bacon, like, for example. Guild bacon or Birkebeinerskinke (yes, I’m biased but speak from own taste preference), works very well.
- 2 spell lumps
- 1 fersk mozzarella
- 1 tomato
- 4 slices of bacon
- Dijonsennep – optional type
- Provence spices, oregano or the like
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and dress a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sprinkle mustard over the spoon lumps. Put on bacon, tomatoes cut into thin slices and slices of mozzarella. Sprinkle over spices.
- Stir the pizzas for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bottom is golden and crispy.
- Top with fresh salad, preferably more kinds, truffle oil and balsamic.
If you want to fancy the pizza, you can of course add more stuff: Mushrooms, eggplant, artichokes and red onions are always winners. Use the imagination and what you have in the fridge.
Truffle oil raises any pizza. Both Nicohals Vahé and Oliviers & Co have good variants if you are looking.
After the picture was taken, I relaxed a good handful of salad. So good with balsamic and truffle oil!