Hummus with sweet potato proves that one plus one can be three. Good bye and kick ass good together, that’s what hummus and ovsnbakt gotta are. Make a big portion, because this is really crazy.
This recipe ranges from 3-4 accessories. Scales up if you want.
- 1 large sweet potato or two smaller
- 1 box of chickpeas (400 ml)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder (preferably smoked)
- 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of good olive oil
- Salt for tasting
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Cut a cut along each sweet potato and place them on a refractory dish or the like. Stir in the oven until they are completely tender, about 40-50 minutes, depending on size. When the shell loosens easily from the food, they are finished. The longer the potatoes roast, the more intense sweets.
- Cool the sweet potatoes easily before scratching the meat with a spoon.
- Have all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. The chickpeas are sieved and flushed well before they are added.
- Drive to smooth puree. Spend some extra time for this, so you get a smooth and nice hummus. Spoon some extra oil, lemon juice and any water if it becomes too thick. Season with salt. There is not much to do.
This hummus fits most of the time. Try it for meat, sausages, in wrap with salad and fried bacon, like dip to vegetables or alone. Feel free to use me for more applications.