Baked oatmeal can be varied indefinitely, and here is another favorite. Pumpkin seeds give a delicious crown, while blueberry, pumpkin purée and banana contribute to sweetness almost cake to rain. Just good at breakfast like tonight.
To a form (2 large portions) you need:
- 2.5 decilitre large oatmeal
- 1 deciliter water
- 1.5 deciliters of milk (cow’s milk or milk)
- 2 days, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée *
- 1 egg
- 1.5 deciliter blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon clove
- 1/4 teaspoon of muskat
- Pumpkin seeds, sukrin and extra cinnamon for topping
* Pumpkin purée can be purchased hermetically from iHerb . I have unfortunately not found it in Norway. Alternatively, fresh pumpkin can be boiled tenderly and mashed in a cooking machine.
This is what you do:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and butter a refractory form with a little coconut oil.
- Mix together oatmeal, water, milk, dates, pumpkin purée, eggs, blueberries and spices.
- Spread the mixture into the mold and top with banana slices, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon and some sukrin.
- Bake the spoon for 25 minutes in the middle of the oven. Cool slightly before serving.