For ribs or other pork sticks, it’s good with a fresh and lightweight accessory. This raw salad is simple and tasty. The sweet touch of dates, the cracked roots immediately give a more exotic touch.
In these Christmas times, the cabbage root is usually used boiled and mustard, but it is equally good and the healthier in the raw state. This salad you drum together in a sweep. Prepare it in advance and keep it cool until use.
Recipe for 3 servings
- A handful of almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 (200 grams) cabbage root, peeled and torn
- 1-2 carrots, peeled and torn
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 clementines, in pieces
- 3 fresh dates, shredded
- 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
This is what you do:
- Shake the chopped almonds in a dry, hot frying pan until golden. Set aside.
- Grate chicken and carrot on a grater. Sift the juice from half a lemon.
- Cut the chunks into smaller pieces, dates (without stone) in thin strips and finely chopped blister. Put the almonds in hand and stir with light hand.
Simple, healthy and cheery!