Did you know that you can make really crunchy granola too without sugar? This recipe provides the perfect consistency and deliciously spicy flavor. Varies with what you have of grains, dried fruit or berries, seeds and nuts. A favorite for breakfast!
I like to make a big portion when I get started. The granola is fine in a tight glass on the kitchen counter. Decorative is it, too.
Recipe for a large glass
- 3 deciliter large oatmeal
- 2 deciliter crochet hook
- 2 deciliter coconut
- 2 deciliter sunflower seeds
- 2 deciliter flaxseed, crushed
- 1 desiliter sesame seeds
- 2 decilitre almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 desiliter peanuts, roughly chopped
- 7 carnations, painted
- 1/4 teaspoon of muskat, torn
- 2 cm cinnamon stick, crushed
- 5 green cardamom capsules, broken
- 4-5 deciliters of water
- 1-2 deciliter dried berries (cranberry is my favorite) or fruit (apricots, dates or figs in strips)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and dress two frying pan with baking paper.
- Measure up oatmeal, croquette cake, coconut, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds and have a large bowl.
- Paint flax seed in a blender or the like. This to make the seeds digestible and nutrients susceptible to the body (whole flax seeds glide right through the system).
- Rough chop almonds and nuts and have in the rest.
- Shake the spices in a mortar or use a blender or a blender to paint them well. Have in the mix. You can also use ready-made spices, but as the whole gives a richer taste, I prefer it.
- Finally add water and stir until you get a porridge.
- Distribute the granola mixture evenly beyond the two backing plates. Stir for about 30 minutes. Stir well every ten minutes so that the granola is evenly fried. The granola is finished when it is completely dry and crunchy.
- Add berries or fruit and refrigerate on the tray. Store the granola on clean, dense glass.
Easy like Sunday Morning … Granola tastes delicious Greek yoghurt with fresh raspberries, apple bites or banana. To mention something. Also try a sprinkle over your favorite fashion, such as a green smoothie with kiwi and banana.